POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : OT: e-mail redirecting : Re: OT: e-mail redirecting Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OT: e-mail redirecting
From: Arthur Flint
Date: 5 Aug 1999 18:23:20
Message: <37AA0EAA.2FBC7D1B@gci.net>
Greetings. My name is Arthur Flint. I had seen a post of yours
in the irtc.animation about signatures in animation. You had posted
some code there that I have been playing around with.
Because it is mostly your work, I thought I would hand back the macro
that I made of it.
Have fun.
Mr. Art.

"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:

> Sorry for this OT message.
>
> I am about to change internet provider so I'll have to change my e-mail
> address.
> I would like to only have to do that once no matter if I change provider
> many times in the future.
>
> Can you suggest a good, reliable e-mail redirect service which I can have
> forever for free? Preferable commercial free and definitely not web-based
> (but since they are only redirectors aren't they always that? Not web-based
> and commercial free I mean. I really don't know much about it).
>
> Again sorry for the completely OT message. (Where is the right place to post
> such questions?)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Rune S. Johansen

Post a reply to this message